CBD (or Cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive component of the cannabinoid family (because it is naturally found in Cannabis Sativa), abundant in industrial hemp. It is considered to have a wider scope for medical applications than THC, including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, anxiety disorders, schizophrenia and nausea, apparently especially effective in adjuvant treatments to treat the side effects of radio and chemotherapy. Read further to know more about Cannabidiol and cbd tincture.
It causes a sedative effect in most cases and inhibits the transmission of nerve signals associated with pain. It has been seen that CBD reduces the growth of human breast cancer cells in vitro and in vivo in mice, and reduces their invasiveness. CBD is not intoxicating, on the contrary it is a THC antagonist, so it counteracts its intoxicating effects.
The beneficial effects of Cannabidiol, according to clinical studies, are:
- For the treatment of nausea and vomiting secondary to chemotherapy, used in low doses.
- Analgesic effect for any type of pain, both acute and chronic. To treat neuropathic pain such as neuralgia. Also effective in oncological pain.
- Anti-inflammatory effect, which improves pathologies such as intestinal inflammatory diseases, arthritic and arthrosic processes, and also effective in hyperkeratosic dermatitis such as psoriasis, since locally used also reduces itching or itching.
- Antioxidant effect, and neuroprotective. Indicated in neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s. Indicated in neuro inflammation processes that accompany these pathologies.
- To reduce spasticity in diseases that present with this symptom such as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, multiple sclerosis, and secondary stiffness to cranial or spinal injuries. Omisego Marketcap
- In diseases such as Parkinson or Huntington, to normalize motility, and reduce tremor. You can also use the cbd tincture oil to cure these diseases.
- Anti-epileptic effect, in certain types of epilepsy such as refractory and syndromes such as Dravet, Lennox-Gastaut, West, Doose, is a valid alternative to conventional treatment can be combined with other antiepileptic drugs. They are epilepsies that do not respond to treatment prescribed with combinations of antiepileptic drugs.
- Antitumor effect in certain types of cancer such as some brain tumors, in breast cancer, colon cancer. Mechanisms of action such as the inhibition of angiogenesis (creation of new blood vessels) in the tumor are known so it can not grow and is reduced, it also induces the selective cell death of tumor cells, it is known as “cell suicide”. It also seems to inhibit cell migration that determines metastases by invading other tissues cancer cells and form tumors in other organs.
How to consume cannabis tincture:
To consume cannabis tincture , we must first know the necessary dose. Initially we must select cbd tincture. Then We place this dose under the tongue, we move it, distributing the tincture on the inside of the cheeks. We take ten slow, deep breaths before swallowing. In this way, we achieve that most of the absorption is sublingual, and a gastrointestinal part.
We can also use it topically, add it to a drink or even vaporize it.
How to prepare cbd tincture 500mg:
- To make cannabis tincture you will need:
- ¾ parts of the container full of leaves and flowers.
- The rest should be filled with alcohol, leaving a little space.
- We stir, and then shake twice a day for two weeks. Finally we go.